The Results Of An Advanced Facial In Only 30 Minutes !
HydraFacial – Faster, Gentler, Better…
HydraFacial is the amazing no-downtime, non-surgical treatment that achieves the results of an advanced facial in just 30 minutes. The secret to HydraFacial is a patented spiral tip that can simultaneously exfoliate, clear blocked pores and deliver nourishing serums. Immediately after treatment you will see an instantly noticeable improvement in skin tone and texture. Your skin increases its uptake of antioxidants to help improve your skin health and you will experience the amazing glow that only HydraFacial can deliver!
HydraFacial is ideal for:
- Anti-ageing, anti-oxidant nutrition and intense hydration treatments to improve skin health
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Oily and acne prone skin
- Sun damage
- A treatment to lift your skin in preparation for an important party or event
The results of professional HydraFacial treatment are maintained in between visits by using the HydraFacial Daily Essentials kit. The Daily Essentials contains a combination of serums used in the professional treatment and formulations that support your skin health.
Beyond MicroDermabrasion and Hydradermabrasion
HydraFacial clinics around Australia, which include some of Australia’s top cosmetic medicine practitioners, frequently comment that the results of HydraFacial are far more comprehensive than traditional microdermabrasion and Hydradermabrasion (diamond microdermabrasion with fluid to wash away the debris off the skin). The unique HydraFacial treatment technology utilises the following processes:
- Deep cleansing and exfoliation using the patented spiral HydraFacial tip
- An acid peel
- Painless extractions of the pores
- Hydration and infusion of anti-oxidants and hyaluronic acid
The HydraFacial performs a mild form of dermabrasion during the treatment but with far less risk of skin irritation than traditional treatments. And when combined with HydraFacial serums, and the wholistic multi-stage process above, the HydraFacial enters a class of its own.
What The Research Says About HydraFacial
In several published studies conducted by leading U.S. plastic surgeon Bruce M. Freedman, MD, FACS, author of over 40 publications in medical journals and textbooks, the HydraFacial® hydradermabrasion technology was clinically proven to be effective for facial rejuvenation. Key findings include:
- After hydradermabrasion, skin polyphenolic antioxidant levels were increased by 30%. However, manual application of antioxidants alone did not result in increased level of polyphenolic antioxidants.
- A series of hydradermabrasion treatments resulted in epidermal and papillary dermal thickening with deposition of new collagen fibers.
- A majority of patients reported significant or noticeable improvements in all of the surveyed skin conditions. Qualitatively, decreased pore size, decreased fine lines, and decreased hyperpigmentation were most commonly observed.
HydraFacial treatments were also found to enhance the results of light-based skin rejuvenation treatments such as laser and IPL.
Build Skin Health For Life With Regular HydraFacial Treatments
With regular monthly HydraFacials the levels of antioxidants in your skin will build and the results of each treatment last for longer. The next time you are thinking of pamering yourself with a facial, try HydraFacial and experience the treatment that is adding a new level of rejuvenation with absolutely no surgery or downtime.